Show-stopping Tiramisu Bomb Recipe are handmade chocolate cake roll with vanilla and chocolate whipped cream inside. Your perfect dessert that everyone will be asking for seconds. The combination of creamy chocolate cake base and coffee will astound you!
Yield: 10 SERVINGS
Prep time: 30 MIN
Chill time: 1 HR
Total time: 1 HR 30 MIN
1 large chocolate swiss roll (Recipe: Banana Split Cake Roll)
1 ½ cup whipping cream
⅓ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon nutella
4 tablespoons instant coffee
4 teaspoons rum
1. Line a 2 litre stainless steel bowl with a double layer of clingfilm.
2. Cut the swiss roll into slices about 1.5 cm thick and use to line the bowl. Squash the slices together quite snugly and use extra cake to fill in any gaps.
3. Into another mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream and sugar together until light and fluffy. Divide the whipped cream into half.
4. Put vanilla extract to one half and add nutella to the other half, give a final mixing to combine. Pour the vanilla layer into the roll cake bowl to fill ½ of it. Then add the nutella whipped cream to fill the whole cake.
5. Into a shallow dish, mix warm coffee and rum together, dunk the ladyfingers into it and put on top of the whipped cream. Chill in the freezer for at least 1 hour. This cake can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Source: Tiramisu Bomb
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious