The best dessert , s’mores + brownies will be your new favorite! Starting with a graham cracker crust topped with brownie batter baked and topped with chocolate chunks and toasted marshmallows! Perfect for your next party dessert!
Months ago I asked on Instagram for recipe creation ideas. My friend Karla suggested S’mores Brownies. I am embarrassed to say how long it has taken me. To be honest I was kinda over marshmallows and the whole S’mores flavor. I think I just overdid it for a while. Well damn S’mores, I am back and in love. These brownies were freaking fantastic.
The best dessert mash up, s’mores + brownies will be your new favorite! Starting with a graham cracker crust topped with brownie batter baked and topped with chocolate chunks and toasted marshmallows! Perfect for your next party dessert!
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 whole hershey’s chocolate bar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
PREPARE THE OVEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Use half of the graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan.
MAKE THE BROWNIES’ BATTER
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth (30 seconds).
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined.
BAKE THE BROWNIES
- Pour over graham crackers into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until brownies are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, break the remaining graham crackers into small pieces. Do the same with the chocolate bars.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle crackers, chocolate bar pieces, and marshmallows over the brownies.
- Return pan to oven approximately 8 inches under the broiler element.
- Broil, watching closely, until marshmallows are browned (about 2 minutes).