Loads of Oreo cookies cover this Cookies and Cream Bundt Cake. Cream cheese frosting was used to top the cake, and it went great with the chocolate cake! This show-stopper of a cake is extra tasty and quite easy to make, and it will be a welcome addition to any celebration! Calling all cake fans! Try this Raspberry and Coconut Cake and this Zebra Chocolate Bundt Cake, both of which are amazing!
Yield: 12 SERVINGS
Prep time: 1 HR
Cook time: 50 MIN
Total time: 1HR 50 MIN
FOR THE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE:
3 cup flour, sifted
½ cup sugar
4 medium eggs, room temperature
¾ cup vegetable oil
¾ cup water, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
20 Oreo cookies, crushed
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
340g cream cheese, softened
½ cup sour cream
⅔ cup icing sugar
180ml whipping cream
1 premade chocolate ganache, to drizzle
A packet of Oreos, to garnish
TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease the bunt cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, mix all ingreďïệnts for 3 minutes on high. Stir in crushed Oreos. Pour the mixture into the greased bundt pan.
3. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let sit in the pan for 5 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack. Let cool completely and move to make the cream cheese frosting.
TO MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
1. In a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream and icing sugar until there are no clumps. Add the whipping cream and continue to beat until combined.
2. Scoop the frosting into a piping bag with a large round tip. Pipe the frosting over the cake in a back and forth motion to cover the bundt cake.
3. Microwave the premade ganache and drizzle on the bundt cake. Garnish with crushed Oreos and serve.
Source: Cookies and Cream Bundt Cake
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious