Mini Strawberry Cherry Tartlets are an easy way to please brunch guests or friends at a casual summer dinner party. The combination of strawberry and cherry is to d̾i̾e ̾ for! The perfect dessert that everyone will be asking for seconds.
Yield: 6 SERVINGS
Prep time: 30 MIN
Cook time: 15 MIN
Total time: 45 MIN
FOR THE CRUST:
¼ cup butter, room temperature
⅓ cup sugar
¼ cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
FOR THE TOPPING:
1 cup whipping cream
½ cup powdered sugar
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Into a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then add egg and peanut butter and mix until combined. Add baking powder, vanilla extract, salt, flour, fold everything together until just combined.
3. Scoop the dough onto the tartlet cups, press gently to fill all the gaps.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before adding the custard.
TO MAKE THE TOPPING:
1. Beat the whipping cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
2. Let cool to room temperature, then transfer to a piping bag. Add a little bit of strawberry jam on top, then decorate with fresh strawberry and cherry on top. The tart can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Source: Mini Strawberry Cherry Tartlets
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious