This No-Bake Blackberry Ice Box Cake is a fresh, homemade no-churn blackberry ice cream layered with graham cracker and whipped cream. The recipe is so simple which makes it the perfect summer treat.
Yield: 8 SERVINGS
Prep Time: 4 HR
Total Time: 4 HR
2 cups whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar
8-ounce cream cheese, softened
10-ounce jar blackberry jam spread
10 ounces fresh blackberries
1 box Honey Graham Crackers
1. Prepare the whipped cream. Chill the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
2. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Add blackberry jam and continue beating on low speed just until combined. Fold in half of the prepared whipped cream mixture and fresh blackberries that have been cut in half.
5. Line an 8×8 inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Lay 6 graham crackers in the bottom of the pan so graham crackers are flat and the pan is covered. Add additional graham crackers as necessary to fill the gaps.
6. Spread ⅓ of ice cream mixture on top of graham crackers. Repeat, layering graham crackers and ice cream to create layers, spreading each layer evenly. Top with remaining whipped cream.
7. Cover and freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining blackberries