This easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is full of strawberry flavor! The filling is absolutely sensational and tastes just like strawberry ice cream. Addictive!
The perfect strawberry dessert for spring and summer.
10 tbsp (140g) unsalted butter, melted
2 1/4 cups (302g) vanilla wafer crumbs
2 tbsp (26g) sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup (104g) sugar
1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold*
3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
1 lb strawberries, washed and hulled
2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp cold water
2 1/4 tsp | 0.25 oz package unflavored gelatin
24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
1. In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well to combine.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
3. Add the strawberries to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
4. Add the strawberry puree and cornstarch to a medium to large saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken and bubble, about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Turn the heat to medium-low and allow to the strawberry mixture bubble and simmer for 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat, pour into a bowl and set aside to cool on the counter.
6. Add the cold water to a small bowl and sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
7. Heat the gelatin in 10 second increments, stirring between, until it’s melted and smooth.
8. Pour the melted gelatin into the warm strawberry mixture and stir well to combine. Set the mixture aside to cool a little while you work on the rest of the filling.
9. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
10. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
11. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
12. Add about 1/3 of the strawberry mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined and smooth.
13. Add another third of the strawberry mixture and beat until well combined and smooth.
14. Add the remaining strawberry mixture and beat until well combined and smooth. The strawberry mixture is added in parts to make sure it’s all incorporated fully without leaving any lumps.
15. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese/strawberry mixture in two parts until well combined.
16. Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
17. Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
18. To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
19. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
20. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with some sliced strawberries, if desired.
21. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days.