This Samoa Cheesecake has everything you love about the cookie and it’s all in a creamy cheesecake. It’s a simple vanilla cheesecake base, made with an Oreo crust, and topped with caramel, toasted coconut and drizzled with chocolate. Yes, it tastes as good as it sounds.
Yield: 6 SERVINGS
Prep time: 15 MIN
Cook time: 15 MIN
Total time: 30 MIN
FOR THE CRUST:
24 Oreo cookies
6 tablespoons butter
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE:
2 cups cream cheese
⅔ cup powdered sugar
1 cup yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
Toasted coconut flakes
TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare an 8-inch round baking pan with parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Into a bowl, mix the ground cookies and butter until moistened. transfer to the baking pan, press the crumbs tightly into the bottom using the back of a spoon. Bake for 5 minutes and let cool to room temperature.
TO MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE:
1. Into a bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add yogurt and vanilla extract, continue to mix. Add eggs and mix until combine. Pour the mixture on top of the Oreo cookies crust
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C) and bake for one and a half hours.
3. Let cool and spread caramel sauce on top. Add toasted coconut and drizzle chocolate ganache and more caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Source: Samoas Cheesecake Recipe
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious