This silky and creamy Matcha Panna Cotta is a show-stopping but easy dessert to make. Today we will make it so extra by creating 3 layers of ombre matcha panna cotta. Serve with strawberry jam and fresh strawberries or any fruit that you enjoy for a refreshing summer dessert.
Yield: 5 SERVINGS
Prep time: 10 MIN
Cook time: 20 MIN
Cool time: 3 HR
Total time: 3 HR 30 MIN
1 tablespoon gelatin
1 cup milk
⅔ cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream
4 teaspoon matcha powder
1. Into a small bowl, bloom 1 tablespoons of gelatin in cold water
for 5 minutes.
2. Into a large saucepan, add milk and sugar and warm using medium low heat, add the bloomed gelatin and stir to dissolve completely. Remove from the heat and add whipping cream, stir well until combined.
3. Divide the panna cotta mixture into 3 equal parts. Put 3 tablespoons of matcha powder into the first bowl, add 1 tablespoon of matcha powder in the second, and leave the last bowl wh̾i̾t ̾e.
4. To make an ombre layer the panna cotta, pour the darkest matcha panna cotta bowl into the cups, let cool in the fridge for 15 minutes, meanwhile keep the other two bowls of panna cotta hot so it will not set. Take out of the fridge, put the second layer of panna cotta on top, put it in the fridge for another 15 minutes. Take it out of the fridge again and pour the remaining wh̾i̾t ̾e panna cotta on top and this time put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
5. Dust with matcha powder, decorate the dish with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam or any fruit that you enjoy, serve while it is still cool.
Source: Matcha Panna Cotta Recipe
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious