This colorful Pineapple-Pretzel Salad will brighten your day! Our delicious pineapple-pretzel salad recipe mixes crushed pineapple in milk, crackers, and whipped topping, among other ingreďïệnts, to create a delectably sweet dessert. It’s incredible how deliciously these easy flavors can be. This is a recipe that your family will make over and over again.
Yield: 6-8 SERVINGS
Prep time: 20 MIN
Chill time: 3 HR
Total time: 3 HR 20 MIN
FOR THE CRUST:
2 cup cookie crumbs
½ cup melted butter
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
1¾ cups cream cheese
½ cup powdered sugar
1¾ cup whipping cream
FOR THE PINEAPPLE JAM:
2 cup of pineapple puree
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 tablespoons gelatin
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare a 9×13-inch glαss baking dish.
2. Into a bowl, mix together the crumbs and melted butter until moistened.
3. Using the back of a spoon, press the crust to the bottom of the pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes and let cool to room temperature.
TO MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar at medium speed until smooth and no clumps left.
2. Add the whipping cream and continue to beat it until light and fluffy.
TO MAKE THE PINEAPPLE JAM:
1. Using a blender, blend pineapple and get 2 cups of puree. Into a bowl, combine the pineapple puree and the powdered sugar, microwave the gelatin with a little bit of water, stir the mixture and slowly combine the gelatin into the bowl.
2. Carefully spoon the slightly thickened gelatin mixture over the cream cheese layer, chill for at least 3 hours. Cut into 6-8 pieces and serve with whipped cream and mint leaves.
For more delicious recipe: Tastycious