Delicious and creamy Mini Samoas Cheesecakes are made with a Samoas cookie! Topped with toasted coconut and drizzled with caramel and chocolate, these are amazing!
Yield: 6 SERVINGS
Prep time: 15 MIN
Cook time: 15 MIN
Total time: 30 MIN
FOR THE CRUST:
6 Samoas cookies
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE:
115g cream cheese
¼ cup sugar
2 medium eggs
150ml whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Toasted coconut flakes
TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE:
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F (120°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar for 1-2 minutes until smooth, and the eggs and continue to mix for 1-2 minutes. Then add whipping cream and vanilla extract until combined.
3. Put the Samoas cookies in the bottom of the cupcake liners. Pour the cream cheese mixture to the rim of the cupcake liners.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes or until they are set. Let cool completely and store in the refrigerator until serving.
5. Top the cheesecakes with the toasted coconut. Drizzle with melted chocolate and caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Source: Mini Samoas Cheesecake Recipes
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious