This Healthy Whole Wheat Everything Bagel is packed with healthful ingre∂ιєnts and perfect for a quick breakfast. If you want to try your hand at healthy homemade bagels but have even an ounce of my impatience- this recipe is for you.
Yield: 8-9 SERVINGS
Prep time: 10 MIN
Cook time: 22 MIN
Total time: 32 MIN
FOR THE BAGEL:
2 cups wh̾i̾t ̾e whole-wheat flour
4 tablespoons baking powder
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp milk
2 cups Greek yogurt
⅓ cup oil
2 egg wh̾i̾t ̾es
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, greek yogurt, oil.
3. Transfer to a piping bag. Onto the baking sheet, pipe the batter into a bagel shape. Brush the bagel with egg wh̾i̾t ̾es. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
4. Bake for 22 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly brown. Spread the greek yogurt to the bottom of a bagel and sandwich it with another bagel.
5. Keep leftovers for 2–3 days in an airtight container. This recipe makes 8–9 cookies.
Source: Whole Wheat Everything Bagel
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious