This is the BEST Cookie and Cream stuffed Donut recipe! Oreos cream cheese is stuffed in the middle and is decorated with crushed Oreos on top – so delicious!
Yield: 12 SERVINGS
Prep time: 20 MIN
Cook time: 25 MIN
Total time: 45 MIN
FOR THE COOKIE AND CREAM STUFFING:
115g cream cheese
100g Oreos, crushed
12 small pieces of dark chocolate
FOR THE DOUGHNUTS:
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
45ml melted butter
50g wḧïẗe chocolate
TO MAKE THE COOKIE AND CREAM STUFFING:
1. Beat the cream cheese until there are no lumps then add the crushed Oreo, mix well. The mixture should hold its shape when pressed together. If not, add a tablespoon more of crushed Oreos at a time if needed.
2. Spoon in a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture and put a square of chocolate inside
TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS:
1. In a large bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and mix well.
Add milk, oil and melted butter into the dry ingredíєnts. Mix together until a dough is formed.
2. Start rolling the dough into golf ball-size balls and then flatten using your thumb.
3. Put the cream cheese balls in the middle. Close the dough with your hands, pinching the seams and roll into a ball.
4. Deep-fry the doughnut balls for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
5. Drain the doughnut by using paper towels or putting it on a wiring rack.
6. Melted 50g of wḧïẗe chocolate and drizzle on top with some crushed Oreo. Enjoy!
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious