This Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe is a HUGE ḧïẗ in fall, thanks to its chunks of cinnamon apples. Serve with caramel sauce for a super yummy experience. If you try this bread recipe, please come back and leave your lovely feedback in the comments section!
Yield: 8 SERVINGS
Prep time: 15 MIN
Cook time: 45 MIN
Total time: 60 MIN
FOR THE APPLE MIXTURE:
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
FOR THE BREAD:
½ cup butter, softened
⅔ cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 eggs, room temperature
½ cup orange juice
1½ cup flour, sifted
1 tablespoon baking powder
TO MAKE THE BREAD:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside. Chop the apples, then juice an orange to have ½ cup of orange juice.
2. After cutting and chopping the apples, put it in a mixing bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon, mix well until fully incorporated.
3. Into a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, continue to mix.
4. Add the orange juice, flour and baking powder, continue to mix until incorporated.
5. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan, spread evenly. Top with half of the apple mixture. Put the rest of the batter on top and top with the remaining apple mixture.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into slices and serve with caramel sauce.
8. Store bread in a covered container at room temperature for 2-3 days, or in the fridge for about 4 days. This bread is moist so just keep an eye on it.
For more delicious dessert: Tastycious