This no bake cookies and cream cheesecake is the ultimate dessert for oreo lovers! Secretly low carb and made with no sugar, even non-keto followers are obsessed! 150 calories per slice, 1 gram net carbs.
When it comes to keto desserts, you can never say no a slice of chocolate cheesecake, chocolate mousse pie, or this deceptively easy oreo cheesecake.
I love sandwich cookies and I love cheesecake, so it was only a matter of time the two were combined to make a cookies and cream cheesecake. Crushed up sandwich cookies mixed with the most creamy cheesecake filling, it’s the showstopping dessert that is actually ridiculously quick and easy to prepare!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240g) sour cream or plain full-fat yogurt
- 18 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 24 oz. (675g) cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 20 Oreo cookies (regular)
MAKE THE CRUST
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place a 9-inch springform in the center of a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil (about 18 by 18-inches).
- Carefully wrap foil around sides of cheesecake pan.
- Spray inside with non-stick spray.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse 20 Oreos to fine crumbs.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the Oreo crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture into an even layer in bottom of prepared springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 9 – 10 minutes then allow to cool as you prepare the filling.
MAKE THE FILLING
- In a mixing bowl, using a hand-held electric mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the sour cream or yogurt and the vanilla and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix on low speed just until combined.
- Gently fold in 13 crumbled Oreo cookies.
- Do not over-mix.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
- Place the springform pan into a large roasting pan and place in the oven.
- Fill the roasting pan up with hot water until the water level comes about halfway up the outside of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 – 60 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Turn the oven off and open the door slightly.
- Let the cheesecake rest in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Loosen the cheesecake from the rim of the pan and remove the rim.
- Top with whipped cream, crumble remaining 5 Oreos and sprinkle over cheesecake.
- Cut into slices and serve chilled.
- Cover the cheesecake and store in refrigerator up to 4 days.